Saturday

Nokia 9300 Review

Pros

* Good speakerphone
* Simple to use as a palmtop computer, nice navigation button

Cons

* Software is slow to react
* Is it just me or putting my finger over the top reduced reception quality?
* Bad dialing keypad

Description

* Technology support: GSM
* full QWERTY keyboard under the cover
* Bluetooth support

Guide Review - Nokia 9300 Review
The Nokia 9300 is not a bad phone, but there are various small bad things about it. Summed up, they made the 9300 look bad to me. The keypad, for one thing, looks like a prototype’s keypad more than a grown-up’s one: it’s not backlight and it feels terrible. For some reason, it doesn’t always dial as quickly as you type. It doesn’t have a camera and I assume that it’s to satisfy some companies who don’t want their employees to have one. But they should have offered an optional version with a camera.

Speakerphone performance is good and so was overall sound quality, but only when reception was good. And I hate to comment on reception since it depends on so many factors such as the network, the location, etc, but I’d swear that whenever I put my finger too high on the handset while holding it, it would affect reception sharply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like it ? Write your comment.